2021 Donor Opportunities Now Available!
This year we will not have “A Taste of Rim Country” fundraiser. The monies that were raised last year contributed to our providing to the Library 1447 new books, 206 DVDs, and 64 audio books, as well as supporting over 400 programs for the general public, totaling over $50,000!
Most recently, the Library Friends funded the 2,000 square foot expansion to the Library that will provide much needed space for community organizations’ meetings and activities.
None of this would have been possible without YOUR continued support. So, instead of an annual fundraiser event, we are offering Donor opportunities for 2021 at the same levels as last year’s event:
Platinum ($1000+) Gold ($500) Silver ($250) Bronze ($100)
Please consider becoming a 2021 Donor so that we can continue to support the Payson Public Library. All monies received through this program go directly to the Payson Library.
Donors will receive the following benefits:
- Prominent recognition on posters and plaques throughout the Library
- Prominent recognition in press releases, the Library Friends of Payson website, and Facebook page
- A 1-year complimentary membership to the Library Friends of Payson along with a subscription to our Among Friends newsletter
- Featured in the Library Friends newsletter
- All donations are tax deductible as a charitable donation. A receipt will be provided.
Donor packets are available at the Library Front Desk. For further information, email us at email@example.com, message us on this page, or call the Library at 928-472-9260.